What is your project management style? Effective project management techniques are best learned via experience as opposed to in a book. This presentation will provide valuable “lessons learned” by examining both the mistakes and successes in managing and accomplishing “impossible” projects. This webinar will review a selection of project management principles and concepts. These include: understanding power and influence, listening, and working within the military decision-making process and environment. This briefing will describe an inclusive, collaborative approach to project management while still incorporating the directive nature of the military government. This particular approach is especially tailored to accommodate working within a matrixed project management environment. This presentation will teach you to employ these proven techniques in your workplace in order to motivate your employees to be proactive and foster improved teamwork. The outcome will be projects that are successfully completed within schedule and budget. In turn, this will produce satisfied customers in the process.
- DoD Announces the Launch of “Code.mil,” an Experiment in Open Source Digest Article
- A Faster Method for Bot Detection on Social Networks That Eliminates The Need For Expensive Algorithms CSIAC Webinar
- Keeping the World’s Lights On: The Urgent Need to Secure Critical Infrastructure from Cyber-Threat Digest Article
- One Year After OPM Cybertheft Hit 22 Million: Are You Safer Now? Digest Article
- M&S Support for Cyber Mission Forces Video Podcast