The idea of generating code from models has been implemented in a variety of ways with relative success. Most commercially available tools are UML-based, but the amount of code automatically produced from UML diagrams by those tools is relatively small compared to that of a fully functional application. Consequently, with most UML-based tools, hand-coding is still the most significant phase in the process of applications development and is therefore one of the areas in which most of the effort is put by development teams.
- Secure Software Development Considerations CSIAC Webinar
- Next Generation Service Model Architectures CSIAC Webinar
- M&S Support to Wargaming Journal Article
- Cooperative Development Speeds Nato Cyber-Intelligence-Sharing Digest Article
- Quantum Computers May Have Higher ‘Speed Limits’ Than Thought Digest Article