Recent advances and speculation in Quantum Computing have created many questions. A look at the NSA’s Suite B cryptographic algorithms resource provides a sound reference for understanding the current state of the industry. However, scientific breakthroughs continue to be a driving force in the Quantum Computing realm.
- Report on Lightweight Cryptography Reference Document
- High-Dimensional Quantum Cloning and Applications to Quantum Hacking Digest Article
- The Quantum Computers of the Future Will Work Equally Well With Encrypted and Unencrypted Inputs Digest Article
- Google’s latest experiment aims to protect against encryption-breaking quantum computers Digest Article
- Why Microsoft Believes We’re on the Threshold of Quantum Computing Digest Article