Software reliability engineering (SRE) represents a well-established set of techniques for specification and assessment of dependability of software-based systems. Application of these techniques to security concerns could provide further helpful assistance for software assurance efforts.
- NIST Special Publication 800-160, Systems Security Engineering: Considerations for a Multidisciplinary Approach in the Engineering of Trustworthy Secure Systems Digest Article
- DRAFT Guide to Securing Apple OS X 10.10 Systems for IT Professionals: A NIST Security Configuration Checklist Reference Document
- Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations (NIST SP800-171 Revision 1) CSIAC Webinar
- Democratize Anomaly Detection Technologies: Challenges, Advances, and Opportunities CSIAC Webinar
- Comply to Connect (C2C) CSIAC Webinar