In cybersecurity, social engineering is the term used to define cyber criminals and rogue nation states that employ schemes designed to trick unsuspecting users into divulging proprietary information and corporate data. Social engineering tactics present unique challenges to organizations and individuals alike. The digital world provides a wide threat landscape for social engineers to conduct business, and the criminal’s ingenuity can be devastating to their target. In this webinar, Leslie Corbo will discuss some of the tactics used by social engineers to fool unsuspecting end users.
- Social Engineering Video Podcast
- A Faster Method for Bot Detection on Social Networks That Eliminates The Need For Expensive Algorithms CSIAC Webinar
- Canada Court Denies Accused Yahoo Hacker Bail Digest Article
- International Strategy for Cyberspace Reference Document
- New Malware Campaign Spreads Backdoors Instead of Ransomware Digest Article