What makes a good operator? There are a variety of skills, abilities, and traits (SATs) that are critical in different types of cyber operations. Given the sheer number of SATs, it is difficult to identify which individuals have the greatest potential for cyber operations. Further, it is critical to determine if a specific SAT can be learned or reinforced. This webinar will describe some of these SATs and how they differ between cyber operators, technical, and non-technical personnel based on preliminary research. In particular, we propose methods for identifying and measuring the most relevant SATs.
- Benjamin Foulois Cyber Proving Ground (CPG) Reference Document
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Reference Document
- DHS Focusing Efforts on Strengthening Protection of Critical Infrastructure, Dot-Gov Sites Digest Article
- What Tallinn Manual 2.0 Teaches Us About The New Cyber Order Digest Article
- Cooperative Development Speeds Nato Cyber-Intelligence-Sharing Digest Article