Today, the President directed the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) to establish the Cyber Threat Intelligence Integration Center (CTIIC). The CTIIC will be a national intelligence center focused on “connecting the dots” regarding malicious foreign cyber threats to the nation and cyber incidents affecting U.S. national interests, and on providing all-source analysis of threats to U.S. policymakers. The CTIIC will also assist relevant departments and agencies in their efforts to identify, investigate, and mitigate those threats.
- Chinese Intelligence Agencies Are Doctoring the Country’s Vulnerability Database Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- AI Can Help Hunt Down Missile Sites in China Digest Article
- Defense Contractor Stored Intelligence Data in Amazon Cloud Unprotected [Updated] Digest Article
- Dispute Along Cold War Lines Led to Collapse of UN Cyberwarfare Talks Digest Article