Through research and discussion, the NCCoE has identified several areas of interest within a broader cybersecurity subject; in this case, improved security for connected devices, or the “Internet of Things.” Public comments on this concept paper will help the NCCoE understand specific challenges and needs, and may be used to help define a challenge statement, use cases, and/or a project description. Comments will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Our hope is that stakeholders will help identify models, methodologies, protocols, best practices, or standards from other industries that may be relevant to securing smart home technology.
- Report on Post-Quantum Cryptography Reference Document
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article
- Intelligent Machines AI Fight Club Could Help Save Us from a Future of Super-Smart Cyberattacks Digest Article
- 9 WordPress Plugins Targeted in Coordinated 4.5-Year Spam Campaign Digest Article
- NIST Releases Draft Update of the Risk Management Framework: Special Publication 800-37 Revision 2 Reference Document