Through research and discussion, the NCCoE has identified several areas of interest within a broader cybersecurity subject; in this case, improved security for connected devices, or the “Internet of Things.” Public comments on this concept paper will help the NCCoE understand specific challenges and needs, and may be used to help define a challenge statement, use cases, and/or a project description. Comments will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Our hope is that stakeholders will help identify models, methodologies, protocols, best practices, or standards from other industries that may be relevant to securing smart home technology.
- NIST Announces Plan to Sponsor First Cybersecurity FFRDC Digest Article
- NIST Releases the Second Public Draft of Special Publication (SP) 800-125A, Security Recommendations for Hypervisor Deployment Reference Document
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- Intelligent Machines AI Fight Club Could Help Save Us from a Future of Super-Smart Cyberattacks Digest Article
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article