A set of useful quality practices that can be selected and applied during one or more steps in a software acquisition process is described. This recommended practice can be applied to software that runs on any computer system regardless of the size, complexity, or criticality of the software, but is more suited for use on modified-off-the-shelf software and fully developed software.
Standard Identifier: IEEE Std 1062-1998
- Introduction to Design and Development Process for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 1 Journal Article
- Software Assurance in The Agile Software Development Lifecycle Journal Article
- Introduction to Tools & Testing Techniques for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 2 Journal Article
- Engineering Software Assurance into Weapons Systems During the DoD Acquisition Life Cycle Journal Article
- Keys to Successful DoD Software Project Execution Journal Article