A methodology for establishing quality requirements and identifying, implementing, analyzing and validating the process and product software quality metrics is defined. The methodology spans the entire software life-cycle.
Standard Identifier: IEEE Std 1061-1998
- Introduction to Tools & Testing Techniques for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 2 Journal Article
- Systems Engineering Challenges for Integrating Software Assurance into Defense Systems Throughout the System Acquisition Lifecycle CSIAC Webinar
- Engineering Software Assurance into Weapons Systems During the DoD Acquisition Life Cycle Journal Article
- Software Assurance Measurement – Establishing a Confidence that Security is Sufficient Journal Article
- The Software Assurance State-of-the-Art Resource Journal Article