Five types of software reviews and audits, together with procedures required for the execution of each type, are defined in this standard. This standard is concerned only with the reviews and audits; procedures for determining the necessity of a review or audit are not defined, and the disposition of the results of the review or audit is not specified. Types included are management reviews, technical reviews, inspections, walk-throughs, and audits.
Standard Identifier: IEEE Std 1028-2008
- Software Assurance in The Agile Software Development Lifecycle Journal Article
- The Software Assurance State-of-the-Art Resource Journal Article
- Software Assurance Measurement – Establishing a Confidence that Security is Sufficient Journal Article
- Engineering Software Assurance into Weapons Systems During the DoD Acquisition Life Cycle Journal Article
- Introduction to Tools & Testing Techniques for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 2 Journal Article