The standard is presented. The primary objective is to specify a standard approach to software unit testing that can be used as a basis for sound software engineering practice. A second objective is to describe the software engineering concepts and testing assumptions on which the standard approach is based. A third objective is to provide guidance and resource information to assist with the implementation and usage of the standard unit testing approach.
Standard Identifier: IEEE Std 1008-1987
- Introduction to Tools & Testing Techniques for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 2 Journal Article
- Software Assurance in The Agile Software Development Lifecycle Journal Article
- NIST Releases Draft Update of the Risk Management Framework: Special Publication 800-37 Revision 2 Reference Document
- Is Our Software REALLY Secure? Journal Article
- Securing Systems through Software Reliability Engineering Journal Article