Minimum requirements for the structure, information content, and format of user documentation, including both printed and electronic documents used in the work environment by users of systems containing software, are provided in this standard.
Standard Identifier: IEEE Std 1063-2001
- Software Assurance in The Agile Software Development Lifecycle Journal Article
- NIST Special Publication 800-171, Revision 1, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations Reference Document
- How a Few Yellow Dots Burned the Intercept’s NSA Leaker Digest Article
- Advances in the Acquisition of Secure Systems Based on Open Architectures Journal Article
- Introduction to Tools & Testing Techniques for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 2 Journal Article