This Standard provides guidance on what knowledge management is and how it may be implemented using a flexible framework. This Standard can be used by any individual, community or organization that requires an understanding of knowledge management and its implementation.
Standard Identifier: AS 5037-2005
- Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity Version 1.1 Reference Document
- NIST Releases Draft Update of the Risk Management Framework: Special Publication 800-37 Revision 2 Reference Document
- 5 Key Updates to Version 1.1 Draft 2 of NIST’s Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article
- Cyber Threat Analysis in Complex Adaptive Systems Digest Article
- Cloud Infrastructure Deployment Video Podcast