This Standard provides guidance on what knowledge management is and how it may be implemented using a flexible framework. This Standard can be used by any individual, community or organization that requires an understanding of knowledge management and its implementation.
Standard Identifier: AS 5037-2005
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- Ransomware Local Government Management Guide Reference Document
- NISTIR 8011 Automation Support for Security Control Assessments – Volume 2: Hardware Asset Management Reference Document
- Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations (NIST SP800-171 Revision 1) CSIAC Webinar
- Automation and Ongoing Authorization Transition/Implementation Reference Document