Since the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, we have seen great improvement in information sharing. Today, our analysts, investigators, and public safety professionals are sharing more information and cooperating more effectively than ever before. Unfortunately, we also have had instances when critical information was not shared quickly or widely enough, or when unauthorized disclosures of classified and sensitive information damaged our national security.
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month – October 2017 Information Page
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- LeakerLocker: Mobile Ransomware Acts Without Encryption Digest Article
- Cybersecurity in the Workplace is Everyone’s Business – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 2: October 9-13 Information Page
- Amazon’s New ‘Secret Region’ Promises Easier Sharing of Classified Data Digest Article