Since the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, we have seen great improvement in information sharing. Today, our analysts, investigators, and public safety professionals are sharing more information and cooperating more effectively than ever before. Unfortunately, we also have had instances when critical information was not shared quickly or widely enough, or when unauthorized disclosures of classified and sensitive information damaged our national security.
- Sharing Cyber Threat Information Digest Article
- LeakerLocker: Mobile Ransomware Acts Without Encryption Digest Article
- HHS Ramps Up Cyber Threat Information Sharing Digest Article
- National Cyber Security Awareness Month – October 2017 Information Page
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article