The Presidential Policy Directive (PPD) on Critical Infrastructure Security and Resilience advances a national unity of effort to strengthen and maintain secure, functioning, and resilient critical infrastructure.
- Cybersecurity of DoD Critical Infrastructure CSIAC Webinar
- DHS S&T Awards $640K to the Critical Infrastructure Resilience Institute for Supply Chain Cyber-Threats Research Digest Article
- INL to Host National Conversation in Delaware on Protecting Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Cybersecurity Version 1.1 Reference Document
- Protecting Critical Infrastructure from Cyber Threats – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 5: October 30-31 Information Page