This standard specifies hash algorithms that can be used to generate digests of messages. The digests are used to detect whether messages have been changed since the digests were generated.
Standard Identifier: FIPS PUB 180-4
- Report on Lightweight Cryptography Reference Document
- CWI, Google Announce First Collision for Industry Security Standard SHA-1 Digest Article
- Intelligent Machines AI Fight Club Could Help Save Us from a Future of Super-Smart Cyberattacks Digest Article
- The Pentagon’s New Artificial Intelligence Is Already Hunting Terrorists Digest Article
- Blockchain’s New Role In The Internet of Things Digest Article