NSA develops and distributes configuration guidance for a wide variety of software, both open source and proprietary. We strive to provide NSA customers and the software development community the best possible security options for the most widely used products. NSA does not favor or promote any specific software product or business model. Rather, we promote enhanced security. NSA has developed and maintained configuration guidance for a number of products. Over time these products age, are superceded by newer versions, or are no longer used. As such, NSA may choose to discontinue maintenance and archive some of these guides.
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- A Government Study Found DJI Drone, Banned by US Army, Kept Data Safe Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- Cybersecurity Related Websites Information Page
- Flush Times for Hackers in Booming Cyber Security Job Market Digest Article