NSA develops and distributes configuration guidance for a wide variety of software, both open source and proprietary. We strive to provide NSA customers and the software development community the best possible security options for the most widely used products. NSA does not favor or promote any specific software product or business model. Rather, we promote enhanced security. Our fact sheets cover a wide variety of topics that provide information, discuss technology options, and provide recommendations. Products that have aged, been superceded, or are no longer used are available in the Archived Security Guides section.
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article
- Cyber Security… the Virtual Frontier Journal Article
- Forum Participation Video Podcast
- Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN): Security Implications and Design Solutions CSIAC Webinar
- Introduction to Tools & Testing Techniques for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 2 Journal Article