NSA develops and distributes configuration guidance for a wide variety of software, both open source and proprietary. We strive to provide NSA customers and the software development community the best possible security options for the most widely used products. NSA does not favor or promote any specific software product or business model. Rather, we promote enhanced security. Our fact sheets cover a wide variety of topics that provide information, discuss technology options, and provide recommendations. Products that have aged, been superceded, or are no longer used are available in the Archived Security Guides section.
- CS Digest Roundtable #1: Emotet Trojan, Cryptojacking, and User Data Exposure Video Podcast
- Forum Participation Video Podcast
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article
- Cyber Risk to Transportation Industrial Control Systems Journal Article
- NIST Releases Draft Update of the Risk Management Framework: Special Publication 800-37 Revision 2 Reference Document