NSA develops and distributes configuration guidance for a wide variety of software, both open source and proprietary. We strive to provide NSA customers and the software development community the best possible security options for the most widely used products. NSA does not favor or promote any specific software product or business model. Rather, we promote enhanced security. NSA has developed and distributed configuration guidance for operating systems. These guides are currently being used throughout the government and by numerous entities as a security baseline for their systems.
- New NIST and DHS Standards Get Ready to Tackle BGP Hijacks Digest Article
- NIST SP 500-325, Fog Computing Conceptual Model Reference Document
- Defense Technical Information Center’s (DTIC’s) Hidden Gems Journal Article
- First Consolidated Basic Center Operations Contract to Quanterion Journal Article
- Training Resources – Cybersecurity in the Workplace is Everyone’s Business Video Podcast