The Software Test Description (STD) describes the test preparations, test cases, and test procedures to be used to perform qualification testing of a Computer Software Configuration Item (CSCI) or a software system or subsystem.
- Software Assurance in The Agile Software Development Lifecycle Journal Article
- Overview of the Software Assurance Marketplace (SWAMP) and SWAMP-in-a-Box (SiB) CSIAC Webinar
- SARD: Thousands of Reference Programs for Software Assurance Journal Article
- Intel Unveils Loihi Self-learning Neuromorphic Chip Digest Article
- Engineering Software Assurance into Weapons Systems During the DoD Acquisition Life Cycle Journal Article