The Software Test Description (STD) describes the test preparations, test cases, and test procedures to be used to perform qualification testing of a Computer Software Configuration Item (CSCI) or a software system or subsystem.
- Software Assurance in The Agile Software Development Lifecycle Journal Article
- Overview of the Software Assurance Marketplace (SWAMP) and SWAMP-in-a-Box (SiB) CSIAC Webinar
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article
- Keys to Successful DoD Software Project Execution Journal Article
- NIST – Safer, Less Vulnerable Software Is the Goal of New NIST Computer Publication Reference Document