Special Publications in the 800 series present documents of general interest to the computer security community. The Special Publication 800 series was established in 1990 to provide a separate identity for information technology security publications. This Special Publication 800 series reports on ITL’s research, guidelines, and outreach efforts in computer security, and its collaborative activities with industry, government, and academic organizations.
- NIST Special Publication 800-171, Revision 1, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations Reference Document
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- Defense Secretary Mattis Sees Growth for Silicon Valley Defense Unit Digest Article
- CERT Insider Threat Publications Reference Document
- Cybersecurity Related Websites Information Page