The Institute for Critical Infrastructure Technology released a report describing how ransomware has developed, the types of ransomware, how they are distributed, what the main targets are for ransomware, and what to do if your system is compromised.
- Researcher: Metadata the ‘Most Potent Weapon’ Against Critical Infrastructure Security Digest Article
- Ransomware Targeting WordPress – An Emerging Threat Digest Article
- Ransomware – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- Cybersecurity of DoD Critical Infrastructure CSIAC Webinar
- FedEx Says Some Damage From NotPetya Ransomware May Be Permanent Digest Article