This brochure serves as an introduction for managers and security personnel on how to detect an insider threat and provides tips on how to safeguard your company’s trade secrets.
Standard Identifier: FBI
- Introduction: Insider Threat and the Malicious Insider Threat – Analyze. Deter. Discover. Prevent. Respond Journal Article
- Extensions to Carnegie-Mellon University’s Malicious Insider Ontology to Model Human Error Journal Article
- Offensive Intrusion Analysis: Uncovering Insiders with Threat Hunting and Active Defense Journal Article
- Systems Engineering Challenges for Integrating Software Assurance into Defense Systems Throughout the System Acquisition Lifecycle CSIAC Webinar
- Introduction to CSIAC Report – Defense Acquisition University Secure Systems Design Course Experiment Video Podcast