As a nation, the United States has become highly digitally dependent. Our economy, national security, educational systems, and social lives have all become deeply reliant on cyberspace. Our use of digital networks provides a platform for innovation and prosperity and a means to improve general welfare around the country and around the globe, driving unparalleled growth. But this dependency also creates risks that threaten national security, private enterprises and individual rights. It is a threat not just here in the United States, but one that everyone, everywhere who is connected to cyberspace faces.
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- Cybersecurity of DoD Critical Infrastructure CSIAC Webinar
- Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN): Security Implications and Design Solutions CSIAC Webinar
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article