As a nation, the United States has become highly digitally dependent. Our economy, national security, educational systems, and social lives have all become deeply reliant on cyberspace. Our use of digital networks provides a platform for innovation and prosperity and a means to improve general welfare around the country and around the globe, driving unparalleled growth. But this dependency also creates risks that threaten national security, private enterprises and individual rights. It is a threat not just here in the United States, but one that everyone, everywhere who is connected to cyberspace faces.
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Digest Article
- Challenges in Applying the Law of Armed Conflict to Cyberwar Reference Document
- Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN): Security Implications and Design Solutions CSIAC Webinar
- Exclusive: U.S. Air Force Inks $19 Million Cybersecurity Deal Digest Article