The Article Submission Policy for the CSIAC Journal includes general submission preferences (e.g., electronic submission, maximum word count, image quality, etc.) as well as higher-level information regarding article approval and copyright permissions. The full policy is available on the website’s article submission page. Acceptance for publication in the CSIAC Journal is subject to the review and approval of CSIAC management and the IAC sponsor.
- CSIAC Journal – Call for Papers for Publication Information Page
- NIST Special Publication 800-171, Revision 1, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations Reference Document
- NIST Releases the Second Public Draft of Special Publication (SP) 800-125A, Security Recommendations for Hypervisor Deployment Reference Document
- Go Paperless – CSIAC Journal Information Page
- Your Internet History on Sale to Highest Bidder: US Congress Votes to Shred ISP Privacy Rules Digest Article