Core Analysis Tasks (CATs) are separately funded work efforts above and beyond CSIAC products and services. The CAT program allows any DoD component to utilize the CSIAC as a contracting vehicle, allowing an organization to obtain specialized support for specific projects. CATs are very flexible, but are limited to a 12 month period of performance and a maximum budget of $1M per project. These projects, however, must be within the CSIAC’s technical domain (Cybersecurity, Information Assurance, Software Engineering, Modeling & Simulation, and Knowledge Management/Information Sharing).
- Computer Scientists Develop a Simple Tool to Tell if Websites Suffered a Data Breach Digest Article
- Another Day, Another Mass Domain Hijacking Digest Article
- AI Can Help Hunt Down Missile Sites in China Digest Article
- Cyber Security… the Virtual Frontier Journal Article
- Cybersecurity for Energy Systems CSIAC Webinar